Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

meeting with DH

Today we met with Dr.Holben to go over our projects. From the meeting I think our project is going pretty well. We are doing our project on pregnant adult women. I think our garden is meeting all the needs that we can do in our garden. Our garden is big on vitamins and minerals such as folate, iron, vitamin C, vitamin A, and calcium. We are planting a wide variety of vegetables and even some edible flowers. We wanted to do something a little different. It would be good for people to try new things. Our garden should meet the needs of our target population. We are going to do our information sheet probably on kohlrabi because no one else will have that in their garden. From our meeting it sounded like on garden is on the right track. I think we are focusing on the right minerals and vitamins for our population. Many of them are involved with reproduction of cells which is very important in early pregnancy. I am looking forward to working on our project next week and putting it together. I think our group is working well together. We all get along and we all work hard. I think our project is going to turn out really well along with our garden. This project is great and I will definitely take all the things I have learned from it and use it in the future. It is a wonderful thing that we are learning how to garden and that is something that we can use forever and pass on to others. I think this project has taught me so much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment