Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

class project

Thursday we met in the class room and worked on our project.  It is coming along really well.  We already have our kolrabi handout finished.  We have some research done and some other information finished.  It was good getting together.  We divided up the work and figured out when to meet to put the finishing touches on our project.  I think our project will turn out really great.  We divided up the work evenly between the group.  We are going to meet again on Monday and just put the finishing touches and make sure everything is done correctly.  I think our garden came out really well and it is somewhat unique with the edible flowers and kolrabi. Our group works really well together.  I am going to do the other nutrition handout and the other information that relates to it.  We are all doing parts of the power points that related to our part of  the project.  I think our project is going to turn out really well.  I really enjoyed this project and am looking forward to presenting it on tuesday!  I think our group is doing a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment